Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Tour: Live in Toronto (2008) 1080p WEB-DL iTunes x264


Avril Lavigne pulled out all the stops for The Best Damn Tour, recorded in front of an ecstatic audience in Toronto, Ontario, approximately 2 hours from her hometown of Napanee, Ontario. For her biggest, brightest, most colorful world tour to date, Avril's biggest hits take center stage, including the worldwide smash "Girlfriend," plus "Complicated," "I'm With You," "Sk8er Boi" and "My Happy Ending."

Tracklist:
01 Girlfriend
02 I Can Do Better
03 Complicated
04 My Happy Ending
05 I'm With You
06 I Always Get What I Want
07 When You're Gone
08 Innocence
09 Don't Tell Me
10 Hot
11 Losing Grip
12 Everything Back But You
13 Runaway/Hey Mickey (Toni Basil Cover)
14 The Best Damn Thing
15 I Don't Have to Try
16 He Wasn't
17 Girlfriend (Remix)
18 Sk8er Boi